As life adds numbers I often look back and wonder whether I would have made the same choices. What are the things that I would have done differently. Here is what I think one should do while you are still young.
1) Take a break :Spend a year travelling, volunteering or doing nothing. It will help in build perspective, gain maturity and a different world view. No mad rush of completing studies and taking a job. Once you are doing a job it is quite difficult to take a break.
2) Do athletics: Pick up anything like running, cycling, swimming etc. If you want to do that marathon under 3 hours then its much easier to do it when you are young.
3) Pick a hobby: Art, music or anything else you fancy. Pick a hobby and stick to it.
4) Travel Travel Travel: During those college holidays don’t always go home. Travel to different places. In my 4 years of college life I always went home during holidays when I could have gone to all the places where my classmates are from.
5) Read: Read lots of different books. Use that college library.
So this is my list. What is yours ?