Well I thought let me analyse my eating pattern first. Actually its quite simple in my case. I eat as if there is no tomorrow. No other chance ever to get another meal. So eat eat and eat. I’m greedy with food. The case rests.
Here are a list of things that would tempt me and put temporary “pardah” on my “akal”. You guys make your own list.
- Good Non-Veg: Korma, Tandoree chicken, Mulla Je ka Changezee chicken, Biryani , Paye, Nihari, etc etc….
- Anything in Kareem and Ghalib
- Choclate based desserts: Yummmm
- All kinds of chocolates
- Any food expecially when others are paying
- Anything with Beer
- Beer with anything
- Rasmalai, Rabri
- Gaajar ka Halwa and Moong ke Daal ka Halwa
- Any food which is pretending to be healthy
- Any firangee sounding food
- Rajmah Chaawal
The only saving grace I guess is that I do exercise when ever I get time…
So this is my battlefield. God help me…